In this episode we explore:
- Myths, stories, and archetypes and how they overlap.
- The everyday myths we tell ourselves that affect our behavior and the decisions we make?
- How beliefs become hardwired into children through stories.
- Tribal masks/personas/symbols that humans believe in through the collective unconscious.
- When we begin to understand that we are one being made up of different aspects we can consciously use these differences to give ourselves the power or qualities we want at any given time.
- Both Clay and Naomi suggest ways that you can start to use this information within Personal Development.
Waking Up: Overcoming the Obstacles to Human Consciousness – Charles Tart
My side of the Mountain – Jean Craighead George
For further discussion join us in our Facebook Group.
One of the ways you can help support the show is by using our Amazon Affiliate links to do your shopping online. It costs you nothing and we get a small commission on any purchases you make which we use to help fund the show.
You can also support the show by subscribing to the podcast and sharing it on your social channels.